free html hit counter




Cast of Characters

Guitar Hero Irish Drinker Married Man Married Woman The Ex Not Gay Seven Years Matt Fabulously New Red Hot Mama 

The Documented Ex's

.
Monday, November 13, 2006

The Devil # 1

One man in my life has sunk lower than the rest.

This is his story.

I started dating him when I was 20.
He was my first big relationship.
It was the first day of my sophomore year, I was in a Monday lab when he sat down beside me. I smiled and got to work, after a few minutes I felt someone looking at me. I looked over at him and saw him admiring my work.
"Nice website you're building." he said.
"Thank you." was all I could reply.
We chatted idly for a few more minutes when he asked me if he could take me out sometime.
Flattered, I agreed and he punched my number into his phone.
I walked home smiling.

Two days later, he called.
He asked if that Friday he could take me out.
I told him the time he could, and where he could pick me up.
He asked if I liked to ride motorcycles.
I said I loved them, and he said to wear something warmer than usual.
He showed up 15 minutes early, and acted very happy to see me.
He had only one helmet which he promptly gave to me, and away we went.
He went out to eat at a nice German restaurant and then went to a movie afterwards.
Standard date, until after the movie where we rode around and stopped at different places to "see the view."
I think everytime we stopped was solely for the purpose of another chance at maybe kissing.
He seemed to want to very badly.
I did too, but I didn't let on.
It was I who broke our misery.
When he dropped me back at my place, I took off the helmet, handed it to him, and while he was transfering it to the other hand, I moved in and kissed him.

The chemistry was undeniable.
The next three months went by very quickly, and I remember some of the happiest times of my college career from them.

2 Comments:

Blogger Wanderlusting said...

Yeah, The Devil usually starts out as a nice guy. That's how he gets you!

3:08 PM  
Blogger Indiana said...

So how did he sink????

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.

Blogs I Fancy