free html hit counter




Cast of Characters

Guitar Hero Irish Drinker Married Man Married Woman The Ex Not Gay Seven Years Matt Fabulously New Red Hot Mama 

The Documented Ex's

.
Saturday, November 18, 2006

The Devil # 6

The Devil # 1
The Devil # 2
The Devil # 3
The Devil # 4
The Devil # 5

It wasn't until 2 weeks after that, that I found out I was pregnant.
He wasn't careful when he told me he was.
He didn't tell me he already had a kid.
He lied, a lot.

I freaked out.

I sobbed for hours.

I made the choice that I didn't want it.

That took a week of deciding.

I made the choice regardless of what people would think of me.
(I even know I might lose some of my fellow bloggers with this story.)
I couldn't be tied to that man the rest of my life.

When I told him, I didn't tell him my decision. I just told him what had happened.
He threw a shoe at my head, called me a slut, and told me he knew it wasn't his.
At this point, I could only cry harder, but I wasn't surprised.

He pushed me out of his house, and would not answer my phone calls.
I had to face everything by myself.
I had only one friend who helped me through this, and loned me part of the money.
She helped, but didn't agree with my decision.
So we are no longer friends.
I think until my dying day, I'll always owe her something for all of her help.

But I bet she's never had to walk a mile in my shoes.

1 Comments:

Blogger Wanderlusting said...

Well, just because your friend didn't agree with what you did was no reason for her to stop being your friend. So, be glad she helped you but in the end, a true friend would have stuck by you, even if she didn't agree.

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.

Blogs I Fancy