free html hit counter




Cast of Characters

Guitar Hero Irish Drinker Married Man Married Woman The Ex Not Gay Seven Years Matt Fabulously New Red Hot Mama 

The Documented Ex's

.
Thursday, November 16, 2006

The Devil # 4

The Devil # 1
The Devil # 2
The Devil # 3

Christmas Break came.
We went home.
I talked to him on the phone occasionally.

December 31st, I was almost killed in a car accident.
It was 11 pm and I was on my way to a friends house to count down the hours.
A drunk driver swerved in the road, and almost hit me.
I drove off into a ditch to avoid him.

Shaken and needing to talk to someone, I called him.
He actually yelled at me because I called him while he was in the hospital.
"Hospital? What happened? Why are you in a hospital?" I questioned.
He told me that his grandpa was dying of cancer and he had a relapse in kemo.
Apologizing I hung up.
I called my friend who came and got me.

I got back up to school almost two weeks later.
He was excited to see me.
That was January 12th.
My birthday is on January 15th.
I figured he didn't remember with his grandfather's problems in the hospital, so I reminded him, and told him that with his money problems, and emotional problems, I'd like a quiet night of just the two of us and some rented movies.
He agreed.
I also told him at this time, that while I was home I forgot one of my birth control pills.
"Be careful" I said.
He agreed.

A few days later, it was my birthday. Excited about it, I woke up and asked him what time we could get together that night. He stared at me and told me he couldn't.
"What?" "Why?" I asked, I was worried about his grandfather.
"There are some things about my life you'll never understand, and for that I'm sorry." was all he said back to me.
I asked about his grandfather and asked if he was going home to see him.
For a brief moment he looked confused.

I asked if there was someone else.
He said no.

I asked if he just didn't want me any more.
He said no.

And then immediately apologized and said he was sorry this was happening on my birthday.
He got up to go shower, and sat there stunned for moment, before numbly getting up, getting dressed, and quietly slipping out the door crying.

That night he wouldn't answer my phone call.

4 Comments:

Blogger Indiana said...

What a wanker!

8:22 PM  
Blogger Circe said...

I'm dying to know how this turns out....*sitting on edge of seat*

5:34 PM  
Blogger knobby said...

Seems like quite a freak. I can hardly believe it. Did you ever figure out why or is this it?

10:10 PM  
Blogger sipwine said...

Indy: Wanker doesn't begin my names for him.

Circe: It's all up now. I hope you aren't offended.

Knobby: I figured it out. He's more than a freak.

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.

Blogs I Fancy