free html hit counter




Cast of Characters

Guitar Hero Irish Drinker Married Man Married Woman The Ex Not Gay Seven Years Matt Fabulously New Red Hot Mama 

The Documented Ex's

.
Wednesday, November 15, 2006

The Devil # 3

The Devil # 1
The Devil # 2

Another week went by and it was Thanksgiving break.
Originally, he said he was leaving on Wednesday to go home, and told me I could ride with him.
(I lived 45 minutes south of him, and my parents were going to meet me in his hometown)
Tuesday night, he suddenly became very antsy to go home.
When he asked why, all he could say was that he was tired of the town that we were in.
He looked very annoyed with me, but since he committed to driving me, he told me he'd drive me all the way to my town.
He acted annoyed all the way there.
He kissed me very quickly goodbye, and left.

I thought to myself, "I will not let him ruin my vacation."
And then very firmly put him out of my mind.
It wasn't until I was about to leave to go back (I had a different ride) when he called me.
Apologetic and excited to see me, he wanted to know the instant I was back in town because he had a "surprise" for me. He said it was for being such a jerk on Tuesday.

I got back into town, and he had made me dinner, and bought flowers.
It was very sweet.
Again, It sufficed for the time being.

It wasn't until Christmas break that shit hit the fan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

.

Blogs I Fancy