free html hit counter




Cast of Characters

Guitar Hero Irish Drinker Married Man Married Woman The Ex Not Gay Seven Years Matt Fabulously New Red Hot Mama 

The Documented Ex's

.
Sunday, November 19, 2006

The Devil # 7

The Devil # 1
The Devil # 2
The Devil # 3
The Devil # 4
The Devil # 5
The Devil # 6

If you are still reading my blog at this point, I thank you.

The Devil finally did call me.
A month after it happened.

Wanted to "check" to see if I was alright, and he wanted me to meet his daughter.
I don't know if it was me wanting to match his arrogance, or if I really wanted to see his daughter, but for whatever reason I said "Sure."

When I arrived, his future wife (he proposed to her while he and I were still dating)was gone and it was just me, him and his daughter, who was asleep in her crib.
We chatted for a few moments in whisper before he motioned me back to a different room so we could talk.

The bastard had motioned me into the bedroom.
Right about the time I was going to say some smart ass comment about how "appropriate" this was, he tried kissing me.

I blocked it, stared at him in disbelief, turned and left.

Letting me know that he still wanted me was his biggest mistake.
It was at that point I realized I was going to get revenge.

1 Comments:

Blogger sipwine said...

yes, that actually surprised me.

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.

Blogs I Fancy