free html hit counter




Cast of Characters

Guitar Hero Irish Drinker Married Man Married Woman The Ex Not Gay Seven Years Matt Fabulously New Red Hot Mama 

The Documented Ex's

.
Friday, November 17, 2006

The Devil # 5

The Devil # 1
The Devil # 2
The Devil # 3
The Devil # 4

Needless to say, my birthday was horrible.

I recovered well enough by the end of the week.
Of course, thats when he called.

I answered. I talked to him. He apologized. He said he still wanted to be there for me. He still wanted to help with my calculus, he still wanted to go to the labs together to work, he still wanted a part of my life.
Still wounded, I agreed.

About a week after that phone call, I asked if I could come over for calc. help.
He said yes.
I showed up, talked with him for a bit, and then he started helping me.
He had to go to the bathroom.
I walked to the door to his room.

There on his desk, was a baby bottle.

Heart pounding, I walked slowly back to the couch.
When he walked out of the bathroom, my face said it all.
He pretended he didn't notice.
The selfish bastard.

I made him talk to me.
He tried denying it at first, until he saw that I wasn't buying it for a minute.
He confessed to getting a girl pregnant.
He confessed to knowing about it when we started dating.
He confessed to getting a girl pregnant on a one night stand, and only later finding out she was still in high school.
He confessed his grandfather wasn't even ill.
I just sat there shaking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

.

Blogs I Fancy