free html hit counter




Cast of Characters

Guitar Hero Irish Drinker Married Man Married Woman The Ex Not Gay Seven Years Matt Fabulously New Red Hot Mama 

The Documented Ex's

.
Monday, November 20, 2006

The Devil # 8

*Or more appropriately "The Wrap Up"
The Devil # 1
The Devil # 2
The Devil # 3
The Devil # 4
The Devil # 5
The Devil # 6
The Devil # 7

My one and only one night stand resulted from my revenge to him.
He idolized one TA that we both had. He told me while we were dating how much he liked this guy and how he wanted to be like him.

I had no problem getting an invite over to the TA's house.
In fact, I think he was thinking about it before I asked if I could.
I had my one night stand with him.
Ironically 8 months after I did that, I started dating the TA.
He is now the "EX" over at the side bar.

The next night, after I had it, I called The Devil.
His future wife was out of town with the baby, visiting family.

I slept with him, cold and empty, it was the last time I would do this.
The next morning I woke up, we still had class together, so I woke him also.
He got up, proud of himself, and stretched.
"I'll let you know when my girlfriend is out of town again." He proudly said.
"Don't bother," I retorted, "I won't be sleeping with you again, because the TA was much better at it, and actually knew what to do with his huge cock."

It felt like ten minutes went by before it actually registered with him what I had said.
"He's better?" was all he could say.

Stab One.

He stormed off to the shower saying a lot of empty things that didn't matter to me anymore. I stood up, put on my clothes, and picked up his phone.
I scrolled down to "Danielle," which was her name, and called her.
Her mom answered and told me she was in the shower.
Then asked "Who the fuck was this?" which I said... "The girl that The Devil just slept with."
She was quiet for a minute. And during that silence I said, "My number is ### ####, if Danielle would like to call me back and talk more."

I hung up.

I was putting on my shoes when The Devil came out of the bathroom.
He was still trying to get me to come over so he could "Prove me wrong" because last night he was "tired."

I rolled my eyes and left.

About 15 minutes after I did so, Danielle called me.
I told her everything.
She was shocked and hurt.
She was the only part of my revenge that I didn't want to do. I knew what I said would hurt her, but if it had been me, I would have wished someone would say something about the man I was planning on marrying.
She actually thanked me by the end of the phone conversation.

I hung up with her, and skipped my class with him.

Around 9:30 he called me... outraged.

Stab Two.

"She said she won't let me see my kid for a month because of you!" he screamed.

Stab Three.

"She said she isn't going to marry me anymore." he screamed again.

Stab Four.

"You act like I care." I said, and then hung up the phone.

Stab Five.

By the end of the day I had 114 missed calls just from him.
I watched girly movies and ate chocolate.
A part of me that I thought was gone forever grew back that day.
I stood up for myself and won.
They say revenge isn't the answer, but I can't forsee fixing myself in any other way.

Don't worry about him, either.
He now has a vasectomy.
He is now married to Danielle.
He has a beautiful daughter named Allura.

...And he still calls me to this day.

I never pick up, unless it's to threaten him that I still have her number. Which I don't. But he doesn't know that.

6 Comments:

Blogger knobby said...

Sent you email.

12:58 PM  
Blogger sipwine said...

Thank you :) I sent one back.

3:26 PM  
Blogger sipwine said...

To those of you reading, I just want to tell you that I was turning 20 when this all happened.

I was still very young and very naive.

3:33 PM  
Blogger sipwine said...

He was an incredibly disturbed man, and I was an incredibly naive girl.
I would never sleep with someone else's boyfriend/fiancee unless I didn't know it was someone else's significant other.

The only time I've done that knowingly was written in this story. Which I've since regretted doing, and wish I could have changed that one night.

11:33 AM  
Blogger Wanderlusting said...

Hey I've done that. My ex (who was also a Devil, irronically...or maybe they all are) cheated on me many times...I found this out after we broke though.

Then I went back out with him for 2 weeks because I'm stupid and I believed he loved me.

Then he dumped me again for some girl who happened to be friends with a friend of mine.

Then he cheated on her with me.

Then my revenge was letting her know what an ass he was and what he was doing with me.

I too was young at the time (18) and naive. But I don't regret what I did, and talking to him about it later, he doesn't either.

7:04 PM  
Blogger lady miss marquise said...

I think I'm very lucky that I have never had to have made the choice you did, and I am so sorry your friend stopped talking to you.
Whatever choices we make in life are made based on what we believe to be the best.
I think you made the decision that was best for you, you should not be judged for it. Some people may not agree, but it is not for them to pass judgement.
Be proud you were strong enough to make the decision.

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.

Blogs I Fancy