free html hit counter




Cast of Characters

Guitar Hero Irish Drinker Married Man Married Woman The Ex Not Gay Seven Years Matt Fabulously New Red Hot Mama 

The Documented Ex's

.
Wednesday, May 31, 2006


Last night we went out drinking.
My buddy and my beau.
They get along wonderfully.
My buddy thinks my beau is awesome.
My beau won't come out unless my buddy is there.

Feeling kind of left out.
Adolescent, I know.

My beau left for the bathroom.
My buddy asks me questions about my life.
Feeling better.
My beau returns.
His foot rests against my leg under the table.
It gently taps my leg
When I look at him.
He winks.
Now I feel completely better.

2 Comments:

Blogger Indiana said...

Just the slightest touch, the connection that lets you know no matter where someone's attention seems to be directed, you are on their mind...

...my gf is extremely good at this...and I admit I love it.

12:34 AM  
Blogger sipwine said...

I have to admit, I'm not use to it because most guys don't do that, but I'm really starting to enjoy it.

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.

Blogs I Fancy