free html hit counter




Cast of Characters

Guitar Hero Irish Drinker Married Man Married Woman The Ex Not Gay Seven Years Matt Fabulously New Red Hot Mama 

The Documented Ex's

.
Thursday, May 25, 2006

This is for me to vent.

Every once in awhile
it's important for it to be
just me and the girls.

You learn things from one another.
Some things you should do.
Some things you shouldn't.

But occasionally you learn something
that shocks and horrifies you.

Sex and the City.
Open and Honest.
The topic was blow jobs.
And the girls around me flipped.
"How gross" one of the married ones said.
"Ugh, I can't do that" says another.

What I want to say
would make me an outcast.
But I can't help but wonder
about the looks they'd give me.
So I say,
"But that's the best way to wake him up in the morning."

1 Comments:

Blogger Officially Fabulous said...

Priceless! love it!!
~Fab : )

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.

Blogs I Fancy