free html hit counter




Cast of Characters

Guitar Hero Irish Drinker Married Man Married Woman The Ex Not Gay Seven Years Matt Fabulously New Red Hot Mama 

The Documented Ex's

.
Monday, July 17, 2006
After getting locked out of my apartment for part of the weekend,
and spending a lot of time with the S.O.
I realize that I'm a complete dumb ass when it comes to:
a.) relationships
b.) opposite sex
c.) reassurance

All week long at that back of my head i've wondered if something happened between S.O. and I.
I didn't dare ask him.
I didn't dare let him know I felt that.
I kept everything to myself and M.W.

After Saturday night and Sunday all day,
I realize I shouldn't have worried.
I feel like an idiot.

2 Comments:

Blogger Indiana said...

Sometimes the little neurotic things women do to need reassurance is actually comforting for the guy...it shows us you really do like us and want to be with us...but there is a line when we start to fear for our pets.

11:57 AM  
Blogger sipwine said...

I don't think he even knew something was wrong on my end. I think he was just busy and stressed. I was the one reading into things and assuming, so I didn't say anything in case I was wrong. I was wrong, and i feel like an idiot.

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.

Blogs I Fancy