free html hit counter




Cast of Characters

Guitar Hero Irish Drinker Married Man Married Woman The Ex Not Gay Seven Years Matt Fabulously New Red Hot Mama 

The Documented Ex's

.
Thursday, July 13, 2006
I love how simple men are.
I do not mean that in a bad way.
I mean if A + B = C
Then C is really all that matters.
It's the simple way to think.

I think with some woman it's:
If A came by way of E and E somehow followed H, but then B was minus Q for awhile, then even if A + B = C,
C is still muttled and you should always take in factors of E, H, and Q.

Right now I'm somewhat confused by my own writing of that.

Anyways, on so many occasions, I've come across women who think like that. I, myself, have thought like that (see post below). It's only because I've thought that way, that I can truely appreciate a male looking at A and B and seeing that C is the only thing that matters.

A lot of women like games, I did for a long time. I met a man (EX) who taught me that games were the only thing bringing down my past relationships. I grew up a lot because of the EX. I'll always appreciate his honesty and frankness when it came to my insecurities and games. Men play games too, but from my experience it's usually in defense mode instead of attack.

Tonight after not talking to my S.O. for a day and a half and leaving his apartment with a weird feeling that I had somehow screwed up... I text messaged him. I did need his help. I didn't want to hang out ( I made sure I was certain of that before I messaged), I just needed his help for 20 minutes. I currently have no vehicle, the head gasket blew, and I've been stuck without a car for some time now. I needed to run to the store, and all my friends are currently busy or working. It's fine, I could wait, but I also wanted to clear the air between S.O. and I. I always call S.O. , so leaving the calling up to him was a little weird for me.

I text messaged him, asked him if he had a free moment to do me a favor, but if he were busy not to worry about it. I set down the phone at my monitor, walked 6 feet into my living room and my phone started ringing.
I don't know if he's ever responded that quickly to one of my messages.
He said he'd just bring me his supply so that way I didn't have to even go to the store.

He had to work tonight, I kind of thought he would, but he stood outside my apartment going through the game 20 questions about everything I had done from Wednesday morning till now, and everything I was going to do from now until this Sunday.

I know, he just looked at the situation(see post below) as A + B = C, and for that I'm grateful I'm dating him and not anyone else.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Ah, that's a first-rate deconstruction, QSW. Guys are simple, and, for the most part, goal oriented. C-oriented, to use your idea.

SO could see the logic of you asking him for help while your car was unserviceable. A totally normal and reasonable request, and something that made him feel useful.

In a world where the value of actually being a man is derided by so many women and the dumb media, we'll take any chance to demonstrate that we can look after you in any way we know how.

Wombat

9:59 AM  
Blogger sipwine said...

It's funny, I relayed this theory (a + b = c. except when it comes to women theory) to S.O.
He looked at me for a moment and then said,
"Wow QSW, you deserve a penis for that thought."
He meant "I thought like a man" of course. :)

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.

Blogs I Fancy