free html hit counter




Cast of Characters

Guitar Hero Irish Drinker Married Man Married Woman The Ex Not Gay Seven Years Matt Fabulously New Red Hot Mama 

The Documented Ex's

.
Tuesday, July 11, 2006
It's raining here.
Fitting for my mood.

Have you ever made a mistake,
and feel that you can't convince anyone,
that thats all it was?

My S.O. is a saint.
Easily forgave me.
I could tell he was wary.
He forgot quickly though.

My friends are the ones
who seem to be bothering me.
They haven't so easily forgotten.
In fact, they are keeping this miserable feeling alive for me.
I told them what happened.
And I caught the sideways glances.
M.M. says, "You are a beautiful, smart woman,
but if you don't let the past go, it will hinder your
relationships."
M.W. says almost nothing, which is the scariest for me.
I.D. says, "Wow, when did you become the psycho girlfriend?"
S.O. says, "Why?" hears my answer then says, "Come here." and kisses me.

I didn't think what I did was so bad.
But apparently I have a lot to learn.

3 Comments:

Blogger Indiana said...

I make mistakes all the time and am yet to learn how to get others to accept that they are just that...mistakes.

1:25 PM  
Blogger lady miss marquise said...

Mistakes and misshaps and missteps - it's all a learning curve and inevitable in new relationships.

What you did wasn't that bad...!

2:53 PM  
Blogger sipwine said...

Indy: If you ever meet someone who can let me know, I wanna know if they exist.

L.M.M.: Thanks, I appreciate that. I think my S.O. agrees but my friends just don't! :)

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.

Blogs I Fancy