free html hit counter




Cast of Characters

Guitar Hero Irish Drinker Married Man Married Woman The Ex Not Gay Seven Years Matt Fabulously New Red Hot Mama 

The Documented Ex's

.
Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Last night I.D. invited me over to sit back and relax on his porch.
I came over and he and I sat outside for awhile.
S.Y. came out later (I.D. and S.Y. are now going to live together)

We drank and relaxed and had a good time.
From 5:30 till 10:30 we sat and drank.
Not quickly.
Very slowly.

At 10, I realized I should go home soon.
I walked inside to call my brother.
While I was on the phone I walked into an empty room in I.D.'s apartment.
Suddenly a voice from behind me said, "Do you like my new room?"
Whirling around I saw that S.Y. had followed me inside, and inside the room.
"It's nice" I say.
He's standing close.
I'm at a loss on what to say.
Suddenly I thought, "You know, I wouldn't appreciate S.O. in this situation."
At that, I turned without a word, walked around him and out the door.
I decided not to wait for my brother to get off work to pick me up.
I started walking.
I wasn't rude.
I said my goodbyes.
S.Y. couldn't understand why I was leaving.
He kept asking why.
I.D. decided in my goodbyes that I should be walked home.
On our walk, I.D. asked why the sudden goodbye.
I realized he was worried about more than just standing alone together.
I laughed and said nothing happened.
Then told him the thought I had standing there.
He said, "Good Girl."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

.

Blogs I Fancy