free html hit counter




Cast of Characters

Guitar Hero Irish Drinker Married Man Married Woman The Ex Not Gay Seven Years Matt Fabulously New Red Hot Mama 

The Documented Ex's

.
Saturday, July 15, 2006
Last night instead of running through the streets away from the bull's horns
I turned around, faced the bull, and waited.
I found out the bull doesn't really want to impale me, he just wants his head scratched.

Kind of crazy, now that i think about it.

Thursday S.O. said he'd call me around 8 on friday and that we would hang out.
He decided not to go to Chicago.
At 9, I finally called him.
(this is normal between us)
He chatted with me happily for a few minutes,
until I asked what he was doing tonight.
He acted weird.
Then told me that a bunch of his buddies were going out and so was he.
I was kind of hurt.
He said he'd call me when they were all heading out so I could meet up.
I sighed quietly to myself.
About ten minutes later I decided to leave M.M. and M.W. house and head over there.
I showed up at his door step.
He was surprised to see me.
I told him.
"Look, I know you don't want me there on guy's night out, but I still want to see you, so I'm going to spend an hour now with you because tomorrow and Sunday you are working all day and evening. "
He smiled at me.
"Wanna take a shower with me?" he said.
He hasn't asked me to do this for at least 4 months.
"Sure" I say.
Hot and steamy.
Kissing here.
Kissing there.
Wrapped up in each other's arms.
Feeling heightened because of the water hitting our skin.
When the magic was over,
I kissed him goodbye.
He stopped me and asked what I was doing on Saturday.
I told him I didn't have plans.
Said that he was only going to work until 9, then he'd be home alone, watching a movie, drinking cocktails, unless I was willing to join him.
I said I was willing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

.

Blogs I Fancy