free html hit counter




Cast of Characters

Guitar Hero Irish Drinker Married Man Married Woman The Ex Not Gay Seven Years Matt Fabulously New Red Hot Mama 

The Documented Ex's

.
Wednesday, July 19, 2006
Last night my friend of seven years came waltzing back into town.
I.D. and S.Y. immediately went out to the bars, followed by a "Whoops, quick call to Q.S.W."
Followed by Q.S.W. heading out to the bars.

We were doing shots at 1:30 a.m.
Finally by 2:20, I decided it was time for me to leave.

It was good to have him back though.

2 Comments:

Blogger Indiana said...

Nothing like cold beer and shots to re-connect with a recently returned friend...or to just get yourself very merry. ~grin~

10:41 AM  
Blogger sipwine said...

I love being merry.

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.

Blogs I Fancy