free html hit counter




Cast of Characters

Guitar Hero Irish Drinker Married Man Married Woman The Ex Not Gay Seven Years Matt Fabulously New Red Hot Mama 

The Documented Ex's

.
Sunday, July 30, 2006
My weekend/end of week has been eventful.
Right now I'm in St. Louis.
Trying to have a good time.
It's hard after the Thursday night I had.
To sum up my Thursday night, I'm posting the exact e-mail I sent M.W. when she asked me via e-mail what I did that night.

M.W.,
Last night I left I.D. and S.Y.'s house to walk to S.O.'s house.
It was 1 in the morning
S.Y. asked why I was leaving and I told him I didn't feel comfortable sleeping here with him.
{before our history together, we would sleep in the same bed if there was no room elsewhere}FabulouslyNew {new friend} had the couch and I was offered S.Y.'s bed.
I called S.O., and he said "come on over." So I asked S.Y. for an umbrella because it was raining. S.Y. hesitated at first like he wanted to say something, but then gave me the umbrella.
I.D. and F.N. were already passed out.
S.Y. and I were completely sober.

About 2 blocks away, I get a call from S.Y. who asked me to stop wherever I was and tell him what street I was on. I asked why, and he said because he was running after me but had a hurt leg and it was hard to run. I stopped and told him the street, and in the pouring rain, S.Y. ran up to me.
I asked what he was doing, and he said he didn't know, but that I shouldn't walk home alone.
He started walking with me, arm around me, I felt uncomfortable but I went with it.
S.Y. told me that he loved me.
First time ever, sober.

He tried to start talking about "us" and "we" and how serious I was with S.O.
I told him that I couldn't continue the conversation because I was with S.O., and it was unfair to him to even have this conversation to begin with.
S.Y. said fair enough.
He went home.
I continued onto S.O.'s house.
After I got there, S.O. and I were cuddling when he told me that he might not be here when I came back Monday.
{from St. Louis}
I asked where he was going, and he said, "Chicago"
For how long I asked
He said, "Probably until I move to Stanford."
At this I realized this was a serious move.
He told me that he is upset with his job and his boss and he feels he's not going anywhere professionally in it. He thinks that it's best for him to move on and cut his losses than to stick around being miserable.
I didn't say much, other than, to at least wait until I came back on Monday so I could say goodbye to him. He agreed, rolled over, grabbed my arm, held it against his chest, and then went to sleep after 30 minutes.
I cried sliently to myself after he went to sleep. I got only two hours of sleep that night.

That was my night.
How was yours?
Q.S.W.

2 Comments:

Blogger Crazybeautiful said...

WOW! My weekend wasn't as half as enlightening as yours. You will see when I finally write about it. I can always keep an eye on S.O. while he's in Chicago.

1:09 AM  
Blogger sipwine said...

C.B.: A CrazyBeautiful woman looking after S.O.? I may not be the jealous type, but I'm not the stupid type either. ;) j/k Seriously though, I don't think i'd want to continue with S.O. knowning that Chicago was only temporary and California was where he was headed. It would be too hard.

M.B.I.C.: It is awful, I'm so anxious to head home today. I haven't talked to S.O. the whole weekend because I didn't want to dwell on it. Now it's monday and he's asked me to call him the moment i'm back. Sigh. We will see what happens with him.

8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.

Blogs I Fancy