free html hit counter




Cast of Characters

Guitar Hero Irish Drinker Married Man Married Woman The Ex Not Gay Seven Years Matt Fabulously New Red Hot Mama 

The Documented Ex's

.
Thursday, July 20, 2006
S.Y. rolled into town a few nights ago.
First night back wasn’t bad, he, I.D. and I all got hammered together like old times.
Second night was a different story.
I’ll come back to it though.

S.O. has been swamped at work.
He’s promised to make me dinner today after work.
I’m very excited.
Whether or not this will happen because of his work schedule is beyond me.
But because of his work schedule, I’ve only talked to him once very briefly yesterday where I found out what he’s been up to the last few days, but he was so busy he didn’t ask the return question. I honestly wouldn’t care except that was going to be my cue to say, “Hey my buddy S.Y. is back in town!”

Sigh.

I got a little tipsy with my S.O. the other evening and became really honest with him.
He started asking questions about S.Y. and I started answering them, and then elaborating.
I feel I have nothing to hide. We got drunk/tipsy a few times, moved forward into a stage where we considered dating each other, then moved away back into friendship. We basically crossed the friendship line and then ran back after we crossed it. I told S.O. this. I.D. thinks I’m a dumb ass for doing so. Maybe I am, but at least I’m honest, I hate lying.

So S.O. has been busy. So last night I.D. called me to tell me that S.Y. and N.G. were over at his house and everyone was drinking beer on his porch. I.D. has one of those huge porches that look like something out of Gone with the Wind and it curves back along the side of his house. I love to relax there. So I headed over.

Everything was fine. I.D. and I have become significantly closer in the last 6 months and S.Y. could sense it. Top that with the fact that I.D. really likes S.O. Top that with 6 months of stories that S.Y. was not a part of.
I think S.Y. was feeling unloved.

So, S.Y. turned the attention to “me and him”. The “me and him” that we decided against. The “me and him” that everyone (including me) was politely ignoring and pretending never happened.
The conversation was on woman’s breasts. I.D., N.G. and S.Y. had different tastes in them and they were getting my opinions on differences in their tastes (this is a fairly common conversation topic). S.Y. starts off the “me and him” conversation by saying, “Well, Q.S.W. over here went from flat-chest to nice breasts over night.” I rolled my eyes at him and said, “A sign when you’ve known someone too long, they’ve watched you go through puberty.” Everyone laughed, conversation went back to topic.
His next attempt was a little worse. S.Y. has “slept” with many of my roommates. It’s a running joke now. “Slept” entails fooling around but pants are kept on, because A.) this only happens when everyone is really trashed and B.) S.Y. has whiskey dick.
S.Y. says, “Q.S.W. has better breasts than all of her roommates combined.”
A momentary-awkward-as-hell-pause later, I.D. saves me and says, “Yes, but that doesn’t make up for the huge dick she has.”
Everyone laughs, and we struggle quickly to get back to conversation.
S.Y. decides to get out his boxing gloves after this point.
He then says (directly to me, ignoring I.D. and N.G.’s conversation) “But, you are more psychotic than your last roommate, you got upset at me when we ended.”
N.G. and I.D. stopped talking.
I looked at S.Y. very seriously and said, “I really don’t count that time period as a “we.”

I did get upset. One night for 15 minutes, I got upset. S.Y. handled the end of “us” like a 12 year old. He actually got upset that I wanted to talk about the situation during the middle of his, “Lion King and pizza” evening. When he got bent out of shape about that, I got bent out of shape and upset.

S.Y. says, “Why are you getting upset again? I’m complimenting you!” I laugh and say, “S.Y. comparing breast on a woman in front of that woman is not usually considered a compliment.”
Then I said my goodbyes.
S.Y. asked me to stay, said he was sorry, I said no.
I.D. hugged me and said, “Goodbye dear.”
Probably didn’t make the situation better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

.

Blogs I Fancy