free html hit counter




Cast of Characters

Guitar Hero Irish Drinker Married Man Married Woman The Ex Not Gay Seven Years Matt Fabulously New Red Hot Mama 

The Documented Ex's

.
Monday, July 31, 2006
So, I'm more happy and confused.

Boyfriend # 1:
S.O. is not leaving me.
S.O. is so frustrated professionally that he could scream like a girl, but he is not leaving me.
He actually seems happier with me all of a sudden too.
I think for this past week he's been distant because of his ideas for moving.
Now, he answers the phone on the first ring when I call, and he's made plans with me to go out tomorrow regardless of any work he has given to him (so he says).

Boyfriend # 2:
S.Y. has called me today
S.Y. never calls me, I always call him.
I went to my parent's home briefly before heading back to M.W.'s house.
I wanted to see how many letters I still had of his.
He use to write me letters all the time.
From Greece when he went, from his parents house when he visited, from everywhere.
When I pulled out the box, on top there was a picture he drew for me.
As I looked at it, my phone rang, with the first call from him in a long time.
I told him what I was doing.
He said he still had all 39 of my letters.
And he wants to talk tonight.

3 Comments:

Blogger Crazybeautiful said...

I hate to sound like I'm living vicariously, but I can't wait to read what happens.

12:03 AM  
Blogger sipwine said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:07 PM  
Blogger sipwine said...

C.B.:I like reading about other people's lives too, I feel I can learn something from them, or just commiserate with them. That's why I like your blog :)

M.B.I.C.: SO is not moving. SO had one very drunk night where something he had been thinking about suddenly made sense. And that's what he had planned on that evening. By the light of day, things seemed better for him. I'm with you, I like noticing the little details. :)

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.

Blogs I Fancy