free html hit counter




Cast of Characters

Guitar Hero Irish Drinker Married Man Married Woman The Ex Not Gay Seven Years Matt Fabulously New Red Hot Mama 

The Documented Ex's

.
Thursday, July 06, 2006

An S.O. story.

**I hope to get the server problems fixed before this weekend hits

My S.O. is quite the colorful man, with a very wild past and a future that has him sitting in a lab day in and day out.
When he was my age (he's 3.5 years older than me) he sowed some oats so wild I was shocked to hear about them the first time. The shock factor has slowly gone away, (Aka, I realized that he's not like that now) and I've been able to really enjoy the stories he tells of his past.

Here is by far my favorite:
(Told like he tells it)
So my buddy and I went to this party and this one girl kept hitting on me repeatedly. She was a dog, I mean, I wouldn't have been caught dead in public with her. So she keeps on and on, and finally I get frustrated and I tell my buddy that we should go. We do, and I'm about 3 blocks away when I realized I left my sweater at this party.
So we turn around and head back.
When we get there we find out that not only is my sweater gone, but this girl took it back to her apartment. So we start off towards her apartment.
(brief interruption by me)
Q.S.W.: So wait, this is just a sweater right? Why didn't you just leave it?
S.O.: I really loved this sweater.
Q.S.W.: (smiling to herself) riiiiight...

So Anyways! I get to this girl's house and she immediately runs upstairs with my sweater. So I follow her up and she starts playing keep-away with me.
S.O.: (looks at me) please forgive me for this, I'm not like this anymore.
So she obviously wants me to fuck her. So one thing led to another and I did.
So about 15 minutes later...

Q.S.W.: Man, you didn't last long those days.
S.O.: Be quiet

So about 15 minutes later, I'm walking downstairs with my sweater and she was about 1 step behind me looking really proud of herself. At the bottom of the stairs is my buddy, and a whole bunch of her friends. My buddy looks at me, and says, "so how was it?"
I just looked at him and said, "Man, it was like throwing a hot dog down a hallway."


And yes, my S.O. has changed quite a bit since then, but this story will live on and on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

.

Blogs I Fancy