free html hit counter




Cast of Characters

Guitar Hero Irish Drinker Married Man Married Woman The Ex Not Gay Seven Years Matt Fabulously New Red Hot Mama 

The Documented Ex's

.
Monday, August 28, 2006

The Drama Queen.

I'm not all about being dramatic.
I'll admit, there are times when I get carried away and my melodramatic side shines through, but for the most part, I try to stay away from DRAMA.

I broke up with SO a week ago.
We had been seeing each other for 8 months before I did that.
GH had briefly seen a girl in the month of May.
It ended when she made out with a different guy at my brother's party this June.

Who are we having problems with right now?
Not SO.
I haven't seen or heard from him.
But every day we've heard from, let's call her, Debbie Downer.

DD does not get the hint very easily.
A month ago I basically started dating GH.
It didn't turn physical until a week ago, but emotionally I was already his.
About two weeks ago, DD decided that she would dated GH again.
No rhyme or reason behind it.
Just woke up one day and thought, "I remember that guy back in May, I bet he'd be fun to date right now."
So then the calling started.
Two, Three times a day, with at least two messages on why he hadn't called her back.
He would call her back, and tell her he was busy or that he was tired.
She wouldn't be silenced though.
Text messages at 3 am asking what he was up too.
E-mails at 4 am yelling at him for not answering her.
Phone calls at 8 am apologizing for the 3 and 4 am behaviors.

It was never ending, that is, until he and I went public.
News spread like wild fire.
Apparently I'm wanted by many men in our co-ed fraternity.
The fact that I was dating one was hot stuff.
She found out.
Ooooooh the drama came in waves.
If I had copies of her e-mails I'd post them for you.
The manipulative, immature behavior that came from this pathetic creature was amazing.
She demanded that he apologize to her.
That he come visit her and apologize face to face.
That breaking it off with me would be the best thing since he had promised her first that they would date.
GuitarHero is a nice guy, he bends over backwards for even his enemies.
Its a part of why I'm dating him.
I love nice guys.
But he reached his breaking point with her on that one e-mail where it said to break it off with me.
I've never seen him angry, and I've known him for 8 months.
Debbie Downer finally shut the fuck up today.

2 Comments:

Blogger Indiana said...

I love nice guys

See there is hope for guys like me ~grin~ Now if only we could clone people.

7:14 PM  
Blogger sipwine said...

He snapped at her when she came into the office the next day. She immediately said something about him not responding to the e-mail and he snapped.
Which I know snapping isn't a lot, unless you know GH, then its a very big deal. I honestly couldn't picture him mad until that moment.

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.

Blogs I Fancy