free html hit counter




Cast of Characters

Guitar Hero Irish Drinker Married Man Married Woman The Ex Not Gay Seven Years Matt Fabulously New Red Hot Mama 

The Documented Ex's

.
Saturday, August 12, 2006
I am not a woman known for her dramatic behavior.
More than one person has said how easy going and relaxed I am in an upsetting situation.
So last week, when I did freak out, I wondered how S.O. would react.
I couldn't have been more pleasantly surprised, he was prince charming underneath that rough exterior of his.
He would rub my shoulders, stroke my hair, and cuddle with me for hours.
He's done all those things in the past for me, but never so much at once, and never so often.
When my upsetting situation ended, I was so happy I went over to his apartment and cleaned it ENTIRELY, cooked him food, and did his laundry.

I've done all those things in the past for him, but never so much at once.

I think he knew it was a big thank you to him.

2 Comments:

Blogger Wombat said...

You are the best girlfriend he'll ever have.

2:36 PM  
Blogger sipwine said...

haha, I don't think so, but he seems happy with me and I am with him.

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.

Blogs I Fancy