free html hit counter




Cast of Characters

Guitar Hero Irish Drinker Married Man Married Woman The Ex Not Gay Seven Years Matt Fabulously New Red Hot Mama 

The Documented Ex's

.
Sunday, August 06, 2006
I know of this girl.
I've met her once, but I never became friends with her
She dated my EX before I did.
She hates me slightly because I dated him after her.
I don't really hate her, she has to be one of the most interesting people I've seen.
She and EX broke up because she did crazy things like, throw lamps at his head. (see, isn't that interesting?)
Then she would write about it in her blog.

I found her blog by accident one day.
We ironically have a lot of mutual friends that have no idea we dislike each other.
I read her blog.
I was mentioned several times, and not all of the things said were bad.
It seems she found me interesting too.
Have you seen the show, "Why can't I be you?"
Well, I feel she looks at me and says that, and I look at her and say that.

Here is a part of her blog:
One said to the other, "It’s like that girl in green that just looked at you down the bar...with the cherry in her drink...she’s like a drug." I had no idea what they were talking about but I perfectly executed seeming-too-interested-in-baseball to notice they were talking about me. I debated turning and smiling, but the truth was I glanced past them to see who came in, not at them. So that was a goal accomplished--I’ve always wanted to have the guts to be the mysterious single girl at the bar, perfectly content drinking alone.


What amazes me, is she did drink alone that night. I was actually in the same bar as her and I had no idea. She was just perfectly happy to sit alone and drink. I wish I could do that. I feel overly dependent on human contact right now. She actually drove to a concert first, and sat alone, watching people (one thing she and I both are, people watchers, for that matter EX was too) and then she drove to the bar and had a few cocktails alone and then drove an hour home.

Why can't I do that?

4 Comments:

Blogger Indiana said...

I understand what you say about the need for human contact...having tried for something I wanted with someone who unfortunately didn;t want me this summer, I find myself feeling a little bit hollow...and only the comfort of other people helps stave of the creeping negative emotions that threaten to overwhelm in time spent alone.

6:09 PM  
Blogger sipwine said...

I know how you feel. I am starting to get the feeling that my S.O. doesn't want me as much as he once did. Every time I have these thoughts I want to immediately be around people and out in public.

12:21 PM  
Blogger Sunny Delight said...

I know what you mean, and what you don't mean, because I am at a place where I want contact soo badly, but I don't want it tooo....grrr! maybe it is age :(

3:16 PM  
Blogger sipwine said...

Sunny Delight: I'm at that same place.

Myboyfriendiscrazy: I laughed out loud at your comments. :) I agree.

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.

Blogs I Fancy