free html hit counter




Cast of Characters

Guitar Hero Irish Drinker Married Man Married Woman The Ex Not Gay Seven Years Matt Fabulously New Red Hot Mama 

The Documented Ex's

.
Saturday, August 05, 2006
I visited the EX's blog today.
Something I havent' done in months and months.
Two years ago, if I had done this, I would have had a bad day afterwards.
Two years ago, if I had fought with my boyfriend and then looked at pictures of my ex's new girlfriend, I would have been depressed for two days.

Flash Forward.
Two years later I was actually "aw"ing the pictures of the two of them.
I think I grew up significantly along the way.
My mother always warned me that would happen.

4 Comments:

Blogger Indiana said...

The idea of seeing either of my last two ex's with another person or reading about their happiness is the last thing I want to do.

9:05 PM  
Blogger Scorpy said...

I know exactly how you feel although my EX is still a little untrusting. I used to have those depression days everytime I saw her or my kids or even my old house but now it has all gone...and it feels good.

10:16 PM  
Blogger sipwine said...

Indy: I'm still friend's with this ex. So, I knew he had a girlfriend, but it wasn't until yesterday when I actually had seen pictures of the two of them. I think he and I broke up in a very mature and unhateful way.

2:30 PM  
Blogger sipwine said...

Scorpy: I love the feeling of just being able to let it go. It feels much better than anything else

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.

Blogs I Fancy