free html hit counter




Cast of Characters

Guitar Hero Irish Drinker Married Man Married Woman The Ex Not Gay Seven Years Matt Fabulously New Red Hot Mama 

The Documented Ex's

.
Tuesday, August 22, 2006
In a move that surprised not only my boyfriend, but surprised me, I dumped him.
I wanted more.
He wasn't upset about the e-mail, in fact, he acted like nothing was wrong between us.
But I knew that he'd never move more forward than at the stage he was at right then.
He told me so, once upon a time.

I realized that even though the story started with "once upon a time" it wasn't going to end with "happily ever after."

I want a "happily ever after" in my life.

7 Comments:

Blogger Indiana said...

There is nothing to say save the strength of conviction desired is a mighty powerful thing to know you have. My thoughts are with you.

10:13 AM  
Blogger Officially Fabulous said...

Wow! Surprising, but sounds like it is best for you. From what you've written over the past few months, the relationship had hit a holding pattern. It's good that you look at your needs and realize that they were not being met. I admire your strength and courage. I hope you're okay! My thoughts are w/ you too!
~Fab

1:31 PM  
Blogger Trouble said...

I did the same thing. A few months later, I found my fairytale. It is about two broken people who are healing each other. I wish you all the best.

8:02 PM  
Blogger Wombat said...

Good for you, Sipper. Now you can slough off that particular skin, open your eyes and see what else is out there.

Yay you!

10:46 AM  
Blogger sipwine said...

Everyone: Thank you, I'm doing really well actually.
I don't know whether it was the fact that I finally realized what I wanted, or that it was such a clean break up, but in any case these last 48 hours have been a relief instead of a burden.

1:43 PM  
Blogger Circe said...

Sounds like you made the right choice, sweetie.......

4:12 PM  
Blogger Single By Choice, Damnit said...

Wow. It must be break-up season. I left my own boyfriend a month and a half ago. I like your delayed and then blatant honesty. I do the same thing.

10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.

Blogs I Fancy