free html hit counter




Cast of Characters

Guitar Hero Irish Drinker Married Man Married Woman The Ex Not Gay Seven Years Matt Fabulously New Red Hot Mama 

The Documented Ex's

.
Thursday, August 03, 2006

L'Amour est un oiseau rebelle
Que nul ne peut apprivoiser
Et c'est bien en vain qu'on l'appelle,
S'il lui convient de refuser.



Grocery shopping with him...
I find him attractive…
When he carefully pours over what to buy,
Feel I’m getting too caught up…
In a make believe life.
Quickly move away.

Rien n'y fait, menace ou prière,
L'un parle bien, l'autre se tait;
Et c'est l'autre que je préfère
Il n'a rien dit; mais il me tient.


Down the aisles I go…
Checking off my list one at a time
Try not to think about anything
Other than what’s at hand.
Feel a hand on the small of my back,
And a voice whispers softly
“Hiding from me, are we?”

L'Amour est un oiseau rebelle
L'Amour
Que nul ne peut apprivoiser
L'Amour
Et c'est bien en vain qu'on l'appelle
L'Amour
S'il lui convient de refuser
L'Amour



You don’t know, or maybe you do
How much I’m hiding every day from you
I brace myself against it, and pretend it’s not there
But when it comes down to it, I know deep down
It’s already won me.

L'Amour est enfant de Bohême,
Il n'a jamais, jamais connu de loi,
Si tu ne m'aime pas, je t'aime,
Si je t'aime, prend garde à toi!



Keep guard of yourself and don’t let me know
How perfect you can be.

Translation

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

.

Blogs I Fancy