free html hit counter




Cast of Characters

Guitar Hero Irish Drinker Married Man Married Woman The Ex Not Gay Seven Years Matt Fabulously New Red Hot Mama 

The Documented Ex's

.
Tuesday, August 15, 2006
Last night I sat out at a bar with three people I had no desire to see.
Not surprising, when I got home and found I couldn't fall asleep right away.
3:30 am was the last time I looked at the clock.
This morning I had to be at work at 8 am.

Today I dealt with the incoming freshman.
You have NO IDEA how awesomely-fucking-cool 18 year olds fresh-out-of-high-school are.
Believe you me, I had no idea.

S.O. is behaving like a donkey's ass.
Saturday when I left him he was sweet and charming.
He went to Indy to visit his best friend.
Came back like a donkey's asshole and has been that way ever since.

I poured myself a cup of coffee that had been sitting in the pot since 8:30 am.
I walked to the microwave, heated it, and sat down with it.
My co-worker looked at me and said, "The need for caffeine is strong with this one."

I didn't even have the energy to say "shut up."

2 Comments:

Blogger Indiana said...

Some days you know you should have just rolled over and gone back to sleep.

6:13 PM  
Blogger sipwine said...

yes. If only I could have.

8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.

Blogs I Fancy