free html hit counter




Cast of Characters

Guitar Hero Irish Drinker Married Man Married Woman The Ex Not Gay Seven Years Matt Fabulously New Red Hot Mama 

The Documented Ex's

.
Sunday, August 13, 2006
Picture, if you will, its subtle contours, its perfecct balance.
Imagine, for a moment, those exquisite golden cookies.
Now, especially consider that layer of deep, luxuriously rich, dark chocolate...
OK, now totally double that last part.

When you describe chocolate cookies like that, its no wonder why they get eaten.. I feel like giving them my first born.

Ten points for the person who knows what cookie that is.

4 Comments:

Blogger Indiana said...

I thought it was describing....erm...actually don't worry about it ~wink~

6:02 PM  
Blogger sipwine said...

Perfect comment. ;)

8:08 AM  
Blogger Wombat said...

TimTams.

9:27 AM  
Blogger sipwine said...

Wombat: Oh my.

M.B.I.C.: It is totally Milano double chocolates. You and I could be good friends if we knew each other in real life.

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.

Blogs I Fancy