free html hit counter




Cast of Characters

Guitar Hero Irish Drinker Married Man Married Woman The Ex Not Gay Seven Years Matt Fabulously New Red Hot Mama 

The Documented Ex's

.
Friday, August 18, 2006
So everyone I know except M.M. and M.W. is moving right now.
I'm even moving.
Today (ut oh).
So yesterday i was helping friends move (one good turn deserves another), and we decided to mix alcohol with heavy lifting.
Not the brightest idea.

When the recliner came down on my toe and broke it, I was only in mild pain.
It wasn't until 2 hours later and many trips back and forth from car to apartment that I started realizing it was hurting.
Alcohol is a very effective pain killer.

I feel like Indy at this point.

8 Comments:

Blogger Indiana said...

Ahhhh the sweet taste of whisky drowns the pain.

9:31 AM  
Blogger sipwine said...

Jimmy made the pain go away.

10:02 AM  
Blogger Wombat said...

Jimmy's good like that.

Moving blows chunks.

Too much Jimmy can make you do that too.

10:14 AM  
Blogger sipwine said...

Oh my gosh Wombat, you made me spit out coffee on that one.

10:41 AM  
Blogger lady miss marquise said...

Ohhhh, ouch! I sprained my ankle moving a few years back and numbed the pain with ouzo. When I eventually woke up the next day, it was to find a grapefruit sized swelling protruding from my ankle.

I won't even mention the pain.

I hope your toe gets better soon!

2:56 PM  
Blogger lady miss marquise said...

Ohhhh, ouch! I sprained my ankle moving a few years back and numbed the pain with ouzo. When I eventually woke up the next day, it was to find a grapefruit sized swelling protruding from my ankle.

I won't even mention the pain.

I hope your toe gets better soon!

2:56 PM  
Blogger Scorpy said...

I HATE moving!!!! but I do recommend your painkilling method - I call them 'Big Brown Paracetamols' LOL

9:35 PM  
Blogger Indiana said...

Jimmy, Johnny, Jose and Jack...they are all masters at pain removal. ~grin~

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.

Blogs I Fancy