free html hit counter




Cast of Characters

Guitar Hero Irish Drinker Married Man Married Woman The Ex Not Gay Seven Years Matt Fabulously New Red Hot Mama 

The Documented Ex's

.
Friday, September 01, 2006

Conversation Friday

Brother: You missed a fun night last night.
Me: Sorry, I was in bed by midnight last night.
Brother: Oh Sorry.
Brother: I didn't realize it was your birthday last night.
(I just stared at him wondering why he thought that)
Brother: How old are you now? 83?


SevenYears: What are your plans tonight?
Me: Um... IrishDrinker informed me last night that I was to drink with you and him because I hadn't seen you guys since Tuesday.
SevenYears: Oh... Well I wish he would have told me that, so I didn't look like an idiot right now. Where are we going?
Me: I have no idea, IrishDrinker basically barked an order at me, and I said "Yes Sir."
Any Suggestions on where we go?
SevenYears: Preferably a dark, damp alley. (pause) Dimly lit. (pause) In the bad part of town.
Me: Can people stand around us shooting up drugs?
SevenYears: Or maybe just shooting each other...
Me: Sounds like a great Friday night if you ask me.
SevenYears: Great! I'll set that up whenever I get home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

.

Blogs I Fancy