free html hit counter




Cast of Characters

Guitar Hero Irish Drinker Married Man Married Woman The Ex Not Gay Seven Years Matt Fabulously New Red Hot Mama 

The Documented Ex's

.
Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Extreme Volleyball

Since Purdue University is filled with students who are engineers or scientists or math majors, there are not a lot of “semi” crazy stuff that goes on here.

We either go extreme or go home.

Take, for instance, volleyball in college.
Now you might be picturing in your head a nice sand court with a bunch of swimsuits and co-ed people. This picture would probably be accurate if you went to some liberal school on the west or east coast.
Not in Midwest, conservative Indiana.
Here we have it extreme.

In the beginning of September when the average temperature is in the low 70’s, Purdue students will gather around the volleyball courts, take 40 degree water, fill the courts and create what is fondly known as,
Mud Volleyball.

It's a lot of fun though...
(yes those are my and GH's legs)

4 Comments:

Blogger Indiana said...

ahhh, the slow revelation of skin and photo's begins...next we'll get cleavage. ~grin~

7:40 PM  
Blogger sipwine said...

Indy: I'm a tease, what can I say?

M.B.I.C.: I wish I was comfortable putting the whole thing up, I thought it was a cute picture all together

10:29 AM  
Blogger Scorpy said...

In winter, we used to convert the 'Squash/racketball' court into a volleyball court. We'd string a net at half way and play two or three a side. You could bang it off all the walls...It is an unbelievable game and we called it 'Walleyball'

8:17 PM  
Blogger sipwine said...

Scorpy:
I've played Walleyball before! I kind of like it, it's highly entertaining.

1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.

Blogs I Fancy