free html hit counter




Cast of Characters

Guitar Hero Irish Drinker Married Man Married Woman The Ex Not Gay Seven Years Matt Fabulously New Red Hot Mama 

The Documented Ex's

.
Wednesday, September 20, 2006
FabulouslyNew came up to me today and asked how wild GuitarHero and I were.

"What do you mean?" I asked.
FN said, "Well I have a key that goes to the door of the conference room on the third floor."
"You mean, you are asking whether or not he and I would have a quicky in the conference room?" I said.
"Exactly.. my boyfriend won't do it, and before I graduate I want someone to have sex in President Jischke's leather chair." He grinned.
(long pause)
"I can see why he didn't want to do it... and I'm pretty sure I'm not adventurous enough either." I cautiously said.

"Damnit" was all he could reply.



I have to admit, that sounds very kinky and fun... ;)

4 Comments:

Blogger Indiana said...

You didn't do it...Damn !!! Another vicarious fantasy out the window ~grin~

8:54 PM  
Blogger sipwine said...

Haha... Well, there is still always tomorrow...

11:19 AM  
Blogger Circe said...

I am having flashbacks to the former company I worked for and their deserted conf rooms...with Rick. (no we didn't do the deed, but we sure had fun making out!)
;)

5:30 PM  
Blogger sipwine said...

See, making out in Jischke's chair.... I could do that.. maybe fool around... if I had a skirt... haha ;)

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.

Blogs I Fancy