free html hit counter




Cast of Characters

Guitar Hero Irish Drinker Married Man Married Woman The Ex Not Gay Seven Years Matt Fabulously New Red Hot Mama 

The Documented Ex's

.
Monday, September 18, 2006

To Blow or not to Blow...

In the famous words of my gay boyfriend FabulouslyNew: "I cannot keep my mouth off his cock."
GuitarHero and I have crossed over into that stage where you would call us "lovers." I know it's a lot more than that to us, but to the outside objective view, that's what we are.

While I did some crazy things with SO, with GH I find myself going out on limbs I've never climbed out on. For instance, this past Saturday night (we didn't get to go to chicago, but it's a long story that I don't want to talk about), GH had friends come in from Texas to visit. While they were visiting with them at the bars, I slipped my hand right inside the inside of his thigh.

GH just looked at me with an arched eyebrow gaze and said nothing.
The look was everything.

The bars got crowded after awhile, and we decided to move to another, after viewing that bar (and I was feeling uncomfortable because it was a favorite haunt of SO's) we decided to head to GH's apartment since his roommates were gone.
They were talking and drinking when I remembered that GH had blankets in the dryer down the hall.
After asking him if they were done, and he telling me they weren't, I decided to go and dry them some more.
GH refused to let me go by myself, and I found myself in a laundry room with a dryer, me, and GH.

What started out as playful banter, quickly turned into me ripping off GH's pants and him saying, "Here? Now?"
A little while later, he was happy it was "here" and "now," and we walked back into an apartment with 4 people talking and laughing.

I still feel proud of myself. Not sure why though.

5 Comments:

Blogger Indiana said...

Why does this stuff never happen to me?

12:26 AM  
Blogger Officially Fabulous said...

Nothing like a spontaneous BJ : )~
~Fab

10:31 AM  
Blogger Wombat said...

Good girl.

10:32 AM  
Blogger Scorpy said...

Why do they call it 'blow'?....there isn't a lot of blowing going on. Actually, I don't care what they call it.

6:00 PM  
Blogger sipwine said...

Indiana: You obviously haven't met the right girl. ;)

Fab: I think that's why I'm proud

Wombat: Thank you, but apparently I'm not a good girl

Scorpy: A rose by any other name... ;)

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.

Blogs I Fancy