free html hit counter




Cast of Characters

Guitar Hero Irish Drinker Married Man Married Woman The Ex Not Gay Seven Years Matt Fabulously New Red Hot Mama 

The Documented Ex's

.
Friday, September 08, 2006
Wednesday night, the former SO text messaged me.
Or should I say Thursday morning, because the hour was 1 am.

Of all my exs, SO was the one I thought would truely fall off the face of the planet.
I guess I was wrong.
Nothing too dramatic, but here is the gist of the conversation.

Text messaged conversation:
SO: How have you been?
Me: Sleeping tonight, APO stuff all week, you?
SO: Getting up at 6 or 7 am and still not use to waking up alone.
Me: I don't know what to say to that.
SO: I didn't expect much, I just was living with a moron last month and you came over a lot, and this month is quieter and not a lot is going on.
Me: Booty call, that's sad. (I meant this sarcastically, but it wasn't taken so, and had I not been half asleep I probably would have re-thought the comment)
SO: I don't know where that came from, but I was just text messaging you to find out how you are, If I wanted to get laid I would walk outside and get some.
Me: I'm sorry, I meant the comment sarcastically (we were very sarcastic to each other when we were dating) I'm sorry you lived with a moron last month and I'm happy you are doing well.
SO: OK.

I called him the next morning and left him a voice mail saying that I was sorry my sarcastic comment wasn't taken well and I felt like when we broke up that I could easily talk to him if I ever saw him on the street or wherever, now I didn't feel that way, and if he felt the same way, then he should text message me back.

I never heard from him though.

2 Comments:

Blogger sipwine said...

M.B.I.C.: I don't know what that was to be honest. I kind of feel like I should pretend it never happened. Which is sad, because I honestly thought SO and I could at least be friendly towards each other.

Skan: you have a nice blog also. I wish I could read more Italian

9:23 AM  
Blogger Officially Fabulous said...

I say buh-bye S.O.- You are so much happier, now! He seems to only cause you drama & heartache- He should be the one apologizing for texting you at 1:00am!
~Fab : )

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.

Blogs I Fancy