free html hit counter




Cast of Characters

Guitar Hero Irish Drinker Married Man Married Woman The Ex Not Gay Seven Years Matt Fabulously New Red Hot Mama 

The Documented Ex's

.
Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Betty when you call me, call me Al

I arrive at Harry's.
Time: 5:15 pm

...Two white russians later...

Time: 7:33 pm

My cheeks are flushed.
I'm having trouble breathing.
I decide to leave.

FabulouslyNew said he'd walk me out because he was tired too.
I left IrishDrinker, NotGay, and RedHotMama all in the bars.

I went home.

GuitarHero called me and asked where I was.
I forgot I was suppose to hang out with him.
I told him I was sorry, and said I was going to lay down.
He didn't sound happy.

I laid down in a dream-like state.

The next morning I woke up to find a missed call from RedHotMama.
Her message was simple: "Hey, I think I've reached whore status, we need coffee and time to chat, call me back, bye."
I get to the office.
FabulouslyNew is there.
He's grinning.
"What?" I asked.
"Did RedHotMama tell you?"
"Tell me what?!"
"About last night?"

I decided FabulouslyNew was being too coy for his own good.
I walked away.
FabulouslyNew followed and baited me again.
"About IrishDrinker?"
I whirled around and stared at him, the bait worked.

Proud of himself, he simply said, "IrishDrinker and RedHotMama hooked up last night."
"Made out hooked up? or Hooked up, hooked up?" I asked.

He said,
"Well, I guess you could say they did both."

QuietlySippingWine's world is getting too close for comfort...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

.

Blogs I Fancy