free html hit counter




Cast of Characters

Guitar Hero Irish Drinker Married Man Married Woman The Ex Not Gay Seven Years Matt Fabulously New Red Hot Mama 

The Documented Ex's

.
Friday, December 08, 2006

So the end is near.

So the response from Matt on my blog:
"Yeah you totally left it up on my comp last week. I found it mildly entertaining, but mostly just pedestrian."

So I'm closing down QSW.
I'll open a new site somewhere else, and not open it on Matt's computer like a fucking retard.

I'm kicking myself now.

7 Comments:

Blogger Wanderlusting said...

Gasp! It is NOT pedestrian!

Do be sure to email me and let me know your new blog address.

Hell, you should just keep everything you have and change only the URL.

Of course Matt is probably reading this right now, but hey, somethings have to remain anonymous!

4:35 PM  
Blogger sipwine said...

I sent you an e-mail with the new address. :)

5:30 PM  
Blogger Scorpy said...

I dread the day I get found by anyone I know...I am sure they will not see it for what it is. Take care :)

7:26 PM  
Blogger Crazybeautiful said...

This bloging thing keeps becoming more and more difficult. Please shoot me your new home info so I can keep up. See you on the otherside.

10:27 PM  
Blogger Indiana said...

I hope I get a similar e-mail with the new address ~grin~

11:11 PM  
Blogger Sophie said...

ooh, bit late, but please e-mail me with your new URL! This is (usually) a daily read for me, do continue :)

12:54 PM  
Blogger Sipwine said...

send me an e-mail quietlysippingwine@yahoo.com

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.

Blogs I Fancy